Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for so many things. I live a very blessed life. I have a wonderful husband, a daughter who is beautiful inside and out, the ability to put food on the table every single day, and the luck to spend money on glitter if the mood strikes me. I'm thankful for our health, our home, and our humor. I'm thankful that we can wake up and watch the Parade while filling our bellies with a huge and festive breakfast. And, I'm thankful to be able to gather together with loved ones to share a meal.

I hope you too have a wonderful, beautiful, and loving Thanksgiving!

p.s. this is last year's Thanksgiving post.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter! You know life's good when there's glitter :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Courtney! I'm so thankful for coming across your blog years ago and falling in love with you and Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy (belated) Thanksgiving friend! Hope you guys had a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your family had the most wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.