Thursday, November 13, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Nina from The Joni Journey

Hello, good morning, happy Thursday! Thanksgiving is in two weeks. I could go for a Mickey Ice Cream Bar even though my feet are cold. And, I want to put white lights on the Christmas tree this year - we've always done multi. So now that we are all caught up on the randomness, it is Q&A Thursday!

Today's question session is with Nina from The Joni Journey. I've been following her blog for quite some time now, but it wasn't until she fixed her 'no-reply' status that we started to actually get to know each other. And, now she is is one of my fave bloggers because we've been able to connect via those comments. So, moral of the story...don't be a 'no-reply' blogger. Connect your email to your comments, or get disqus, which I just realized is suppose to sound like discuss whereas I've been calling it discus like the sport.

I find Nina to be super down to earth and easy to talk to with such a fun personality. I'm always impressed with what they've been up to as a family - always on the go even if just a walk. And, that Ezra (the adorable dimpled tot below) is just a ham, a ball loving ham. Plus, they live super close to Disneyland and I just can't resist a good Disney post. So, I highly recommend you keep scrolling to check out her Q&A session with me!

Thanks for being my guest today, Nina (have fun in Boston this week too)!
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Nina from The Joni Journey
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Nina from The Joni Journey
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Nina from The Joni Journey

 Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

12 comments:

  1. OH what a great feature! I love followin Nina on IG time to hop over to her blog I think! Coffee addicts have to stick together and the side dishes at Thanksgiving are way better... turkey is boring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee addicts unite! And yeah, the turkey is basically just a giant chicken that takes WAY longer to cook.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Love following you and Elin too :)

      Delete
  3. I love this series :) Always fun getting to know other bloggers, and I will definitely check out Nina's! Her little boy is so cute! I agree about Thanksgiving, it's the sides that are the best. Yay for another Disney fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 10 more days till Thanksgiving sides + pie! And now that I've seen all the Christmasy Disney photos hitting social media, I have a huge itch to go back immediately :)

      Delete
  4. I love this series! So great to find other fun bloggers. The "human blood' comment cracks me up. And I'm all about the sides on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least we know now that it only takes approximately 18 months until we can look back on the whole pregnancy mood swings and laugh ;)

      Delete
  5. Love this! So great to get to know Nina better. I'll be honest... cake tasting was probably one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding too! I mean seriously, I wanted like a 20 tier cake after that!
    Also, I've TOTALLY been saying disqus wrong too! I thought it was discus - like the sport!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A 20 tier cake sounds great! What flavor did you wind up narrowing it down to? I'm thinking the wedding budget will go something like: 35% cake, 35% honeymoon, 30% real food/location/everything else ;)

      Delete
    2. I so agree! That's a great budget :) We ended up with 4 tiers. Two of red velvet and two of vanilla with chocolate fudge filling. Sadly we barely had time to eat any so I just have fond memories of the cake tasting :)

      Delete
    3. Joe loves red velvet cake, so I'm sure that will be a top contender. I always get so sad when I hear that brides never get to eat on their wedding day. I better plan on backup Taco Bell, just in case ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.