Friday, November 21, 2014

Aria's 2nd Birthday & Christmas Wish List - Toddler Gifts

Aria's 2nd Birthday & Christmas Wish List - Toddler Gifts
 [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8-a,b,c  / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 ]

1 & 3. Puzzles - Letters, numbers, animals, shapes, etc. Right now we have a solitary puzzle and I think Aria is getting a little bored of it. Plus, she is just so good at it now.

2. Little People Play Sets - I adore this North Pole Cottage.

4. Kitchen Accessories - These Hape ones are the cutest. I've seen the coffee maker, mixer, and toaster. All things Aria's loves when we use them in the kitchen.

5. B. Fish & Splish Boat - I'm sick and tired of telling Aria to stop sucking on her squeezy bath toys, so I'm ready to toss the lot and get something new.

6. Penguin Backpack - Aria loves putting things in other things, so I'm thinking this would be a hit.

7. Skip Hop Zoo Plates - Our favourite plates. This moose is calling my name. Pretty Hard.

8. Books, books, books - Christmas books, and truck books, and moon books, and board books. Aria loves them all.

9. Sippy Valves - These are squarely under the need category. We go through a new one every couple of months.

10. Long sleeves tops - I about died when I saw these Disney long sleeves tops over at Old Navy. Aria needs them all. Size 24 months or 2T!

11. Pajamas - Pretty sure we rock the jams more than anything else around here. What can I say we like being comfy. Size 2T!

12. Pants & Baby Jeggings - We have about 70 skirts and shorts at the moment, but only about 3 pairs of pants. Aria mostly wears pants even in the summer because of the AC, constant fan usage, and tile combo. Size 24 months or 2T!

linking up with:
http://www.cheersyallblog.com/

28 comments:

  1. Oh my word that North Pole Cottage is SO cute! I like the coffee maker to. No shoes on the list ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. the moose skip hop plate is too much. i LOVE HIM TO MUCH!! and sign lex up for those character shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that coffee maker reminds me of an actual Kureig! Toys have grown so much since we were little

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to look into the bath boat, even though Bug is still little she is so interested in toys at bath time! great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my brother and sister were still younger so I could get them cute stuff like this!!! I can't decide which one is my favorite I love the penguin backpack and the disney princess tops!
    Such a great list!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. The North Pole Cottage is adorable! My preschoolers would get a kick out of that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tops are adorable! I have a 6 year old sister that would love those to death! Good to know where to find them, I haven't been to Old Navy in years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! That North Pole cottage is adorable. I haven't seen that anywhere! Probably a good thing ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan of all things Little People and that cottage is just too cute!! Hailey's wish list has the Little people zoo train and the Snow White and the seven dwarfs. Trying to keep it on the small side this year since we do have our own Little People community over here from the two older kiddos. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent list! who doesn't love kid's toys? and disney long sleeved shirts! i'm all about that character donning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously outta send you a care package of all sorts of barely worn warm 2T clothes! Callie grew out of that size so quick and I have lots of goodies in a box! Now those kitchen toys look amazing! they might end up in my Amazon cart! I also love the Disney toos but 4t please :) Oh man and if I see that Santa village less than $50 I'm buying it! it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I need this!! I have a 1 and 3 year old niece who I've been just obsessing over gifts and what to get for them for Christmas since they'll be in town. THANK YOU for this post!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all those gift ideas! My toddler would love the pretend coffee maker! She is always obsessed with my coffee & her daddys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This reminds me that I need to get the Little Blue Truck Christmas book! I just ordered Wes the Elephant of those backpacks for Christmas. I think he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! I love wooden toys!! I want all of them for Katelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love you and hate you right now. I pretty much want to get Mason everything on this list (minus the girl pjs... but boy pjs instead!). I've been eyeing that ABC puzzle but just haven't pulled the trigger on buying it yet. I have about 20 things in my amazon cart and need to weed through and actually purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of the books! Wonderful that she wants them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those kitchen accessories!! Wyatt is obsessed with the coffee maker right now so he would love that! We definitely have lots of puzzles on our list. I've been eyeing the "sound" puzzles by Melissa & Doug.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, puzzles and truck books - Aria and Ez would have a great time together :) Tons of good ideas on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those pink jammies are adorable! Toddlers are so much fun to shop for. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that Little People playset! I have my eye on a few of those for Reese too. And books of course. I have so many things on her wish list, I need to figure out what I'm all going to get her!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have the fish and splish boat - makes bath time so much more fun - there are so many pieces to keep the littles entertained!
    Little Blue Truck Christmas is on our list, too! And, um, that little coffee maker? HA! I love it. I think we need one of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great list, lady! Cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Enjoyed reading your list. Thanks for all the great ideas for next year for my little dude!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. If you give a moose a muffin... oh man!! I miss that book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.