Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sweet Sunday

October 12th - 18th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I asked Chris to pull out Aria's booster seat for Canadian Thanksgiving just in case it was needed. And, Aria played with that thing all day. She asked us over and over to buckle her into it and then she'd walk around with it attached to her butt. Built in seat!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
These two set off for a walk. And, then it decided to rain. So I got back two soaked cuties.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria's taken to mimicking poses lately. I sit on my knees like this all the time, and when she sees me she comes over and slowly gets in the same position.
Last night Chris got on all fours to give her a piggy back ride, and instead of climbing on she also got down on all fours. She cracks me up.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
There's a BOGO on sticks today!!!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Bubble wrap. Oh yes.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 I'm sorry. I couldn't pick just one.

Have a sweet Sunday!
 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's what I was just thinking! Not everyone can pull off a bucket hat with that much cuteness :)

      Delete
  2. Such a sweetheart! I especially love that first photo and how she likes to walk around with the seat attached to her. Oh my gosh, little kids are seriously the best. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Built in seat. AMAZING. That is totally something Mason would do lol.
    The dog running and her throwing the stick... adorable! You can tell they both love playing with each other so much!
    And her in that hat? DYING. I can't pick one that I love more than the others either!
    Happy Sunday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy little girl. Hope the rain breaks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures of her with the hat on are SO cute!! Ah, I can't get over it! Can't blame her for walking around with a chair attached - like you said, built in seat! Maybe she's onto something there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is too cute!! Mia does that same thing with her bumbo seat! We pulled it out of storage to get to our decorations and she hasn't let us put that thing back!
    I love the mimicking! These kids are so dang cute at this stage! (Good thing, since their tantrums aren't so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This little girl has the best smile! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! She is so hilarious! I love her personality and that big cheesy grin! Adorable. This age is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH.MY.GOODNESS!! Aria in that hat, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just can’t get over her cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.