Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sweet Sunday

October 5th - 11th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Run, run, run.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
My little ham eating her ginger snaps.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Taking Lizzy for a walk. Or, the other way around.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Watching the ridiculous number of buzzard things...vultures?...flying around. I've never seen so many in one spot, at least 30. I thought perhaps a dinosaur was perishing in the canal.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
This is her model pose.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria's yia-yia sent her these fish things. They swim around and light up when they hit the water. Total hit! Stocking stuffer idea? The whole fam hung out in the bath because they were so entertaining.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
This has been her standard face most of the month. Stuffed nose, mouth breathing. My nose and cough finally cleared up just yesterday, so hopefully hers is right around the corner.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
All the cute things in one picture! Piggies, fave tutu dress, and huge smile.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I put Aria to work cleaning up her room. She dusted all the high shelves. Such a team player.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
We finally managed to get around to fall crafts this week!

Three little pumpkins.

Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/

6 comments:

  1. Aria is so cute and so expressive!! I love her tutu!!! The model pose is adorable... So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl and her holiday wear. Love the festiveness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of her eating her cookies - I die! I just showed Seth the picture and told him that that is Mason's future wife. He laughed at me, but I'm not kidding :)
    That model pose - she's got it down!
    Tell me where you got those fishy things! I could so use a stocking stuffer idea for Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dot Boo shirt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The piggies and tutu - the cutest.
    I'm so jealous Aria is so into painting/arts and crafts. All the little cards we've been receiving from her (THANK YOU) are the cutest! I wish my little monster was even half interested in that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I love that you document all of these sweet moments. And that picture of Aria running with the pups behind her…so precious! And her smile just melts my heart! And girlfriend has that model pose down. Hehe! She’s a doll. I’ve never seen those light up fish things. Do you know where she got them? Too cool! Those would definitely make good little gifts. Love all of these pictures! And I’m jealous of your huge deck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.