Monday, October 27, 2014

Pajama Party

Good morning! Who else wishes they looked this adorable right upon waking up? Also, half the energy would be pretty sweet too.

It's that time of the year for holiday pajamas and parties! And, I can not get enough. We snagged two pairs this year and have been switching between the two until the dirty laundry catches up with us. I already took some of Aria in her green pair for her month-day post, so you can see those here. But, here are some in her pink pair - can't go wrong with kitties.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Halloween Pajama Party
And, here are her pajama party pics from last year. Oh my gosh, is that even the same kid? I remember taking these a year ago. Such a baby, and yet I thought she was so grown up back then.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Halloween Pajama Party

Linking up with [the good life blog] and friends today!
http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/search/label/Halloween%20PJ%20Party%20Link-up
 

17 comments:

  1. Oh she is adorable both years of course! I can't get over how fast these kids grow! Slow down already right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So way more grown up this year!! it's the pig tails for sure! haha! She looks super cute! love it! I can't believe it's been a year since last Halloween! man it just flew by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute!!! In a year she looks so much older! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Hard to think that this time next year Hallie will be a big girl! She is precious though! Love the PJS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is looking adorable!!! The girls have way better options for holiday wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't believe how different she looks! And those pigtails! I love that she's holding a pumpkin in both pictures. Time goes way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Kitties + moons - I want a pair for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! Look at her in those pigtails! What a doll. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude. what a difference a year makes!! you can tell its still aria- but she's so grown up now!! especially with those piggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! I love that you did a throwback of Aria in her jammies!! SO SWEET! I can't believe how much she's grown in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aria is so freaking cute.
    I'd even take a quarter of the cuteness and energy upon waking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! I love those cute little pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those PJ's from last year were so cute! I love holiday PJ's, what are you getting for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh!!! I can't even with those pictures of Aria last year! I'm dying. SO CUTE! Her eating that pumpkin...goodness.
    That being said, she looks adorable as usual this year too! Does she sleep in those pig tails and then wake up looking that good?! If so, girl, she is lucky! My hair looks WAY bad if I fall asleep with it still up in a bun lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm raiding the sales racks for Halloween pjs for next year. I can never justify spending so much $$ on festive pajamas they'll only wear for a short time (why do pi's have to be so expensive??) but they really are so cute. Thanks for sharing! Aria looks adorable, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I completely forgot to buy pajamas this year! Oh well, there's always Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.