Friday, October 3, 2014

Oh Hey, It's Five on Friday: A Few Favorite Posts

Just a few recent posts that I've loved! I stuck with just 5, but it was hard to narrow it down. You guys (that blog) have been knocking it out of the park lately with top notch posts and fun life bits. Keep em coming, and I'll keep enjoying them. If you haven't already read these posts yet I would definitely add them to the top of your to-read list.

 Shiraz in My Sippy Cup - Chickie's 10 Commandments For Parents
Shiraz in My Sippy Cup - Chickie's 10 Commandments For Parents

 Andiamo - Tall Sqaure Planters | A DIY Tale

 Chasin' Mason - Apple Picking [Through Pictures]

http://www.ourprettylittlegirls.com/2014/09/pallet-sign-diy.html
Our Pretty Little Girls - Pallet Sign {DIY}

http://sarahandderek.blogspot.com/2014/09/coolest-big-brother-gift.html

13 comments:

  1. You are too too sweet, Courtney. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Definitely brought a much needed smile to my face today. Have a blessed and beautiful day, friend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhhh :) I forgot you were going to use that post so I got all excited again when I saw it!

    Thanks friend. Have an awesome weekend.

    P.S. Eshakti emailed me this morning, what the what?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of doing one of these posts today too! P.S. So excited for the link up next week!!! We've been having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading material! yes! and hey thanks for the mention! i also got an email from eshakti.... you'll have to give me the down-low.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great ones! :) Laurie I am doing it too! How funny! Its hard to pick! There are so many styles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too got an email from eshakti. I think they perused your last post and contacted all of us who said we loved the product hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a few of these, but I'll check out the other ones too. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what you did there with the title : oh hey, it's five on friday. High five for creativity!
    What's this "eshakti"?
    Thanks for featuring me friend! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm nodding my head to all of these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! Some of these are new to me. Can't wait to read them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.