Friday, October 10, 2014

Oh Hey, It's Five on Friday: Beauty Faves

I'm definitely not a beauty blogger or makeup expert by far, but I enjoy seeing what other people have in their makeup cases and on their bathroom sink. These are five of mine!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Oh Hey, It's Five on Friday: Beauty Faves
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 ]

1. Philosophy's Purity cleanser - I got a huge bottle and it has lasted me practically forever. It leaves my face feeling all happy. I like to use this in the mornings and under my make up.

2. St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub - I've been a St. Ives girl for over a decade at least. I'm newer to this particular variety of their face scrubs but I love how fine the exfoliating bits are, how nice it smells, and how fresh and smooth my skin feels afterwards. I use this daily in the shower.

3. Mac Ruby Woo - I am totally loving red lipstick right now. Aria got this for me for Mother's Day, and while I definitely don't wear it all that often I love the fun pop it gives to my face when I do. I don't have a ton of lipsticks, but I really like how easy this one is to apply and how long it lasts.

4. Maybelline Color Tattoo gel eye shadow pots - These are my fave to use on my lids. Easy to put on, great pigmentation, and stay right where you put them.

5. Urban Decay Primer Potion - I think is practically everybody's favourite, but it works so I like it too. I always feel like my face is melting when I wear makeup, but my eyes never feel that way. Instead I like to poke the mascara wand in my eye for a fun irritating feeling the rest of the day. Try it sometime, it is a hoot.

Linking up with:
&

14 comments:

  1. I need some new eye shadow.... maybe I will try that stuff out. What exactly is #4? I am crazy and have never even heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pretty much had the same make up routine since I was 16 and was allowed to wear make up. I figure if it's not broke. Don't fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all St. Ives products, especially one of their face washes. You just can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to see what other people's faves are. I have never really used primer, but I think I should start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you make me laugh!!! I have the same eye primer but I don't really wear a ton of eyeshadow, mascara usually does the trick for me. Also, I battle some mild adult acne and have yet to find something I love to keep it away:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty much need all of this! It's embarrassing how long I've had most of the makeup in my bag...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the linkup… I bet the Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought that same St Ives scrub and love it! Love this post- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I SWEAR by that Philosophy cleanser! Does the best job removing makeup at night. I've tried many (many, many, many!) face washes and that is by far the BEST! But what do you mean by wearing it under your makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those color tattoos! Purity cleanser is awesome, too!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard lots of good things about Philosophy- I'll have to check them out. I like seeing what other people use and what works. I've been doing the same makeup routine for years, so I think it's time to switch it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could use a new face wash. I'm all for things that smell good and leave your skin soft :) Never tried St. Ive's before but might try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great products! I love the UD primer and the color tatoo! I will have to check out the purity. I've been curious about it for a while. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.