Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Costume Party

It is time to dance! It is time to party! It is time to show off the Halloween costumes! Which if you ask me is the best part of the whole month. Aria has been having such a great time trick or treating - 'treat!'. And, she picked out her own costume this year. I'd asked her different options and pointed to things at various times leading up to this month, but she never showed any interest. Then we went to Target and she saw this dino rider costume. She got so excited. I pulled it off the shelf so she could check it out, and she would not let it go. Dino it is!

Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
 Boo at the Zoo!
Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
 Downtown Trick or Treating!
Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
 Trunk or Treating!

Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party
 And, last year's dragon costume! Poor thing was melting in her head to toe costume. So, I'm glad the dino rider this year was much breezier.

Halloween Costume Party
 Happy Halloween from the dino rider, peacock, and mounted moose!

Linking up with:


19 comments:

  1. I've already said it, but I will say it again. I LOVE the dino-costume. I love that she picked it herself to, that makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! Love the family photo at the end too - everyone's looking at the camera and smiling! Baby Aria was sooo cute as a dragon last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So cute that it was her pick! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from the link-up! Love, love, love the dino costume, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her costume this year! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH! I am dyyyyyying over her costume! Mia would be in HEAVEN if she got to have a dino like that! I mean, seriously!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Chris's costume! I didn't even notice at first and then you said "mounted moose"! So creative! You guys are amazing at Halloween! Love love love all of your outfits. Aria is the CUTEST dinosaur!!!!
    I have to make a confession... I am a horrible mom at Halloween! I bought Mason a Jake costume in a 2-3T and assumed it would fit... and then I tried it on him last night (or tried, he was having none of it). It was SO SMALL. So I think I am having a mom fail moment and he will be Batman for year 2...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dinosaurs must be the cool thing amonst toddlers! Grey is going to be a dino too! :)
    So fun! Little ones in costumes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK this is too cute for words!! Dying over this costume! Thanks so much for linking up!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word...cutest dino ever! That is a genius costume!!! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! I can't even handle this Dino costume - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fact that Aria picked out her own costume makes it that much more awesome. And it was pretty awesome to begin with.
    It looks like Aria really enjoyed the trick or treating! Fingers crossed we have the same outcome tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baby Girl is rocking her costume, her pigtails are too sweet! Im loving your peacock tutu tail!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that she chose a Dino. No princesses for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a cute costume! I love that she picked it out herself!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhhh I LOVE all your costumes!!! I think it's great when parents dress up with their kids. Your little dino rider is just the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love that idea for your costume too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that she picked her costume out herself! The Dino is adorable -- especially with those pig tails! I think your costume is pretty awesome too - and easy that's always a win in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I saw one other kid with that costume yesterday, made me think of Aria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.