Thursday, October 23, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls

Hey, guys! Today I have Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls on the blog for a Q&A. Aren't her eyes pretty? I didn't really notice until I had such a nice big photo of them on my screen for a while during the editing process. What do you think, should we all head over to her blog and tell her she has pretty eyes today? Make it slightly awkward...Beth, your eyes are like cupcakes floating in a sea of sour cream. Does anybody get that reference? If you do, it would make my life!

So, moving on from the eyes...I love Beth! She's just the sweetest, and I love when we end up going back and forth with the emails. Isn't that always the best though? We have big plans by the way for opening up a chain of really awesome drive in movie theaters, because who doesn't love those? So aside from a drive in entrepreneur she is a rockin stay at home/home schooling mom, a lover of cars and holidays (because you can't have one without the other), and makes things like bagels in her kitchen (I've got her pumpkin spice recipe on the to do list!). Keep on scrolling to see her Q&A session with me!

Thanks for being my guest today, Beth!

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

17 comments:

  1. Aaahhh your so sweet. Our drive in chain is gonna be AWESOME :). Thanks again for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww That little Bo-Peep and sheep costume, too cute! And yes, beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Bo-Peep and Sheep costume is beyond adorable!!! Love it. Beth is such a doll! If consider her a blogging bestie for sure! (You too Courtney ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your girls' Halloween costumes! So adorable. I love that your first time at Disney was during Christmas- I bet it was so great! Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They have had some pretty great costumes. This year is looking like it won't disappoint either!

      Disney + Christmas, Oh my I could stay there forever. I get a little sappy just thinking about it.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beth (and her eyes)!
    Such a fun spot light. And, I seriously think Beth could be a model - she's gorgeous!!
    And, I think we would get along just smashingly in real life. Hopefully we can make that happen one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice :). Meeting would be awesome! There has to be a way to make it happen someday. Your roots are to close to mine to not eventually meet.

      Delete
    2. I love following Beth!!! & I love that you do this Courtney!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Laurie! Isn't it so fun. I always love reading these posts that she puts together.

      Delete
  6. Fun! Love finding new blogs. Her girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding new blogs to Sara! Thank you so much, I like them a lot :D!

      Delete
  7. What a fun blogger she is!


    Stop by my blog this weekend. I'm giving away a free copy of New Beethoven Dog Movie. Just leave a comment! http://japolina.blogspot.com/2014/10/giveaway-free-blu-raydvd-of-beethovens.html
    I'm sure aria would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.