Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Racing in the Rain with Dad

It's been a rainy few days. Too bad it doesn't bring any cool weather with it, but less sunshine is somewhat of a relief. I'll take it. But, when it rains Aria doesn't get to go to the park with dad. So, whats a girl to do instead? Drag dad out into the backyard for races of course! I'm telling you it is her new fave thing. She drags me out in the mornings and we run back and forth along the porch over and over, but after the sun rises she has to make do with runs down the hall and back. Sometimes it work to my advantage...hey, let's race to your room and change your diaper. Parenthood is really just about tricking your toddler, twisting what they like to something they are suppose to be doing. And, when in doubt...bribery.

So, I've got a little race video today. Check it out below!

Linking up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

14 comments:

  1. Haha! So cute. I love watching little toddlers run, it's the cutest ever and hand holding while racing. You just can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is too cute! & good idea with the toddler bribery, I'll have to keep that in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that orange romper on her - I need to do some shopping for some festive outfits for Reese this fall and winter :) Am totally with you on the tricking and bribery; we use those things all the time in our house. It's so fun to watch the Dads with their little girls. Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because it's so warm here alllll the time, when we get caught in a storm, Connor always tell me "brrr, cold Momma". Poor guy!

    And can I tell you how much I love the videos you share of A? We have ours on YouTube for our family to see back home and I always tell myself I need to do a post with our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her little run! And yup making things they have to do fun is like super hero parenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when it rains out sans thunder/lightning and you can actually play in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I think dad cheated and got a head start though ;) And yes, parenthood is all about trickery, bribery, and distraction. Glad we agree on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I love to see her run. And I love when Chris picks her up and brings her up/down the stair. Mason LOVES flying when we pick him up by the arms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her little wiggle in that romper is too much! And, I love how Chris just swoops her up if the pace slows down. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Looks like she loves it for sure! Playing in the rain is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.