Friday, September 5, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday: Do You Know Your Partner Quiz - Disney Style

Do you know that game where you try to guess your partners answers? I thought that would be fun to do with Chris but with a Disney twist. Check out how we each thought the other would answer below!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Do You Know Your Partner Quiz - Disney Style
1. What is your fave thing about Disney World?
Chris' answer: Getting to stay at The Boardwalk.
What I think Chris' answer is: I would say Chris' fave thing is spending time with Aria.
Commentary: I was thinking that too - Chris

Courtney's answer: My fave thing is all the details. The magic is in the details.
What Chris thinks my answer is: The magical feeling.
Commentary: Close enough! - Courtney

Sweet Turtle Soup: Do You Know Your Partner Quiz - Disney Style
2. What is your favourite Disney treat?
Chris's answer: Anything from the Boardwalk Bakery.
What I think Chris' answer is: Soft Serve Ice Cream.
Commentary: Well, you can get that everywhere. - Chris

Courtney's answer: Cinnamon rolls!
What Chris thinks my answer is: Caramel apple.
Commentary: It use to be caramel apples, but they aren't as good as I remember. - Courtney

Sweet Turtle Soup: Do You Know Your Partner Quiz - Disney Style
3. What is your favourite Disney ride?
Chris' answer: Splash Mountain.
What I think Chris' answer is: Kali River Rapids.
Commentary: I like Splash Mountain more. - Chris

Courtney's answer: Haunted Mansion.
What Chris thinks my answer is: Haunted Mansion.
Commentary: Yeah, you better get that one right. I mention it practically every day. - Courtney

4. What is your favourite animated Disney movie?
Chris' answer: Aladdin.
What I think Chris' answer is: The Fox and The Hound (also known as the worst movie ever).
Commentary: *silence*

Courtney's answer: Tangled.
What Chris thinks my answer is: Tangled.
Commentary: *I clapped*

Sweet Turtle Soup: Do You Know Your Partner Quiz - Disney Style
5. What is your favourite pavilion at Epcot?
Chris' answer: Germany.
What I think Chris' answer is: Germany.
Commentary: *silence*

Courtney's answer: Mexico.
What Chris thinks my answer is: Mexico.
Commentary: *I clapped*

Linking up with:

14 comments:

  1. I am horrible at these types of things. Apparently I don't know my husband at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! So fun. I loved the pictures scattered throughout to. You guys did pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! Love this idea. Looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun! Love the pictures. And, can we talk about how great that cinnamon roll looks? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Your man pays attention =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! And we recently discovered Tangled and it's right up there on the favorites list. It still doesn't beat the Little Mermaid as my all time fav but it's really awesome! "BEST DAY EVER!" is about the best line in a movie EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun idea! One of these days I have to do a Q&A with my hubby. I love some of Chris' commentary where it was silence :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this!!! Such a FUN idea and post!! I adore all the snapshots you included, and the commentary was great too! ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a really fun game but not sure I will try it. It would probably end up in an argument!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this post and idea! Such a fun game. I wish we still had our Disney passes and could go more and I could do this too. I should ask Seth similar questions but about baseball. Only problem is... I wouldn't know any answers! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, too funny!! Love the commentary! And I agree, The Fox and the Hound is the saddest movie, EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hold up! Why is The Fox and The Hound the worst movie ever? Because it's sad? It's one of my top 3 favorite Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.