Monday, September 29, 2014

Mommy & Me Monday: Around the World

Aria and I took a little trip around the world this weekend. Well, Chris was there too. Somebody had to take the pictures, right? And, we didn't even have to leave Orlando. Disney really makes travel convenient. That Mickey, so thoughtful. I'll be recapping that trip sometime in the vaguely not too distant future, but in the meantime let's take a quick stroll around the world (showcase).
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
Sweet Turtle Soup: Mommy & Me Monday - Around the World
11 Countries. Under 2 minutes. Not too shabby. I bet your feet aren't even sore. Let's do it again sometime!

Have a magical Monday, and happy almost October.

20 comments:

  1. Awesome mommy & Aria photos!!! I think my favorite one is Italy. Although I love the one with the bubble tea :) I love that she slept from Japan - Morocco - France! Such a good stroller napper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must go back! She slept through some awesome countries! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so much fun! We have a family picture in front of that same statue in Italy. How was the food and wine fest?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sleepy photos - ha!
    What a fun trip. DL really needs to get it together and add this to their park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love all the sleepy pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun post!!! When we visited Epcot, it was just so exciting and magical to real "feel" like you were in other countries. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sleeping pictures :) Great pictures, and I bet you were happy she napped for a bit! World showcase is one of my favorite places to walk around; can't wait to see food pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, looks like so much fun! And a 3 country nap? How do I sign Ez up for one of those??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there a Disney passport for visiting all those countries? If not, that would be a fun craft. Then stamp your passport has you visit the countries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just jealous you got a stroller nap out of aria!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is she! Oh it looks like you guys had fun. I'm loving her little fan too. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, that is super cute! Love the ones of you pretending to sleep too. Did that take all day to walk around and take all of those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures "around the world"!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures! Epcot has always been my favorite! It is so crazy to me that you can just pop on over to Disney for the day. Going to Disney has always been such a MAJOR event in my life, and will be in my kids life too since it's far, expensive, and rare! And most importantly SUPER FUN! Aria is VERY lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Epcot is one of my favorites, can't wait to take Harper one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm impressed... Miss Aria is a Pro Stroller Napper. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a whirlwind trip around the world. I'm tired just thinking about it.
    Looks like you guys had an amazing time! And I'm sure Chris did too. Seth's favorite part would be a beer in every country. Haha. Men.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol.. for a second i thought you really had been to all those countries... and i thought what a coincidence it must be that you are wearing the same outfit in every country..
    i guess it's time i take a break and recaffinate myself. (the little guy is not letting me sleep!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.