Friday, September 26, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Lyndsey from Little Harper

Happy Q&A Friday! The last Friday of September by the way. I swear the months are getting shorter and shorter. I'd be just fine if the next few slowed down though, I wouldn't mind savoring each holiday and enjoying my favourite time of the year!

So, today's guest Q&A-er is Lyndsey, a fellow Florida girl and the writer behind Little Harper. She is mama to Harper who happened to be born with cleft. I just love her journey dealing with a birth defect, because she is so strong and positive. I always admire people telling their stories about anything like this, so it doesn't have to be scary for somebody else. She also blogs about her day to day, and personally this is one of my favourite posts - Spending Too Much Time With Maggie & Benji. If you are in the mood for a giggle you should click, and I'm honestly surprised Aria hasn't mimicked this. Now keep on scrolling to see her answers to my questions below.

Thanks for being my guest today, Lyndsey!

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

4 comments:

  1. Love following her blog and learning more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a sweet gal! I'm about to check her blog. Props on her for being such a strong mama while going through surgeries with her daughter's cleft lip! I think I have said it before but I'll say it again. I love your guest posts because I get to know more mama blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love discovering new blogs to read and fall in love with. Happy (almost) birthday Harper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.