Friday, September 12, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Courtney from Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Hooray for Friday! Hey, did you hear that Gilmore Girls will be available on Netflix at some point in time? Um...love that show! So exciting! Good thing I just got rid of it and got Amazon Prime instead. My timing it is impeccable.

Today I have another Q&A for your it's almost the weekend pleasure. Up today is Courtney - same name, must be an awesome person - from Shiraz in my Sippy Cup. For starters you should 100% follow her on instagram because I'm telling you her daughter has a smile that is killer. I mean just look at the top picture below. She is just oozing happiness. Who couldn't use some pure happiness in their life? Courtney is one of those bloggers that I really admire. I love her writing, and I'm envious of the way she can pour her heart into a post. Not only is her writing beautiful, but she's also hilarious. She talks about parenting in such a real way. It is super honest, and totally relatable. She also talks about life, blogging, how fall is awesome, and being a working mom - among other topics. So, please keep scrolling to see how she answered the questions I threw her way, pop over to her blog and meander through her archives, and then have one excellent weekend.

Thanks again for being my guest today, Courtney!
Sweet Turtle Soup
Sweet Turtle Soup
Sweet Turtle Soup

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
Image Map

10 comments:

  1. I so love how you listen to real music with Chickie in the car! I mostly do the same.. although lately we've been listening to some good Disney sountracks (do I have to admit I owned most of them before Callie?)! Love your nail polish color story! Great great guest post! Love seeing two of my fav Courtney's together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Summer needs to come to an end! Bring on the scarves, boots, and hoodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so done with summer! And today the high temp is 61 degrees, WAHOO!

    Also Courtney must translate to awesome blogger in some language :).

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the difference in Amazon prime and Netflix? (We have netflix and YES! I'm too excited about GG's coming to it, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! That's me she wants to hang with!
    And I adore this series! Thanks for letting other bloggers take over your piece of the world wide web!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Heading over to her blog to check out more! She sounds like a fabulous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!! Too funny how she and her hubby met!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Courtney is one of my fans. Love her personality and how she keeps it real. I'd love to grab a glass (ok, ok, bottle) of wine and sit and chat with her in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.