Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweet Sunday

Sweet Sunday
August 17th - 23rd

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She asked me for days to paint her toenails and I finally remembered when she was confined in her high chair to oblige. Don't mind me, I'm just blowing on my kids toenails.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
"Z, sit still you need a tea cozy hat!"

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Baxter is ready for the fall too with his disgusting chewed on pumpkin toy from last year. It's super cute (unsanitary) when Aria picks it up with her teeth while playing with the pups. She also tries to lap water from the water bowls like the dogs do. And, yesterday she spilled a bit of water and promptly got down on hands and knees to lick it up. These dogs are giving her the worst habits!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Is there anything better than having your kid bring you a book and snuggling into your side for a nice read?

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria finally lets Chris build his contraptions before knocking them down. Mom is the boring one always talking about the colours and making patterns.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She is super concerned about how this one is going to turn out!

Have a sweet Sunday!
 
Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/

10 comments:

  1. Too cute! It is hard to get them to understand the concept of paint drying. I'm still working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My girl goes around all day long pretending she's a puppy... And her daddy builds towers for her to knock over too!

    Reading and snuggling is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt only wants to put the blocks in the bucket and then THROW them back out. I'm waiting for the day that he catches on to the building concept. ;)

    Can't wait to have some little toes to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious pictures ... babies are simply heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, she's so sweet. Hah I love how the dog is just letting her sit in him and do whatever. I hope you guys have had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie pie! My daughter loves having her nails done (by me of course). I wish I tought of doing it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute!
    My little girl loves having her nails and toes done too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that first pic of you blowing on Aria's toes - so sweet.
    That last picture? HA!!! So concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness! I wish I had a little girl whose toes I could paint!
    And Grey does similar nonsense with the dogs as well! Including meltdowns when he can't eat the dog treats when the dogs get them! Ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.