Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sweet Sunday

July 27th - August 2nd
Our simple and sweet moments from the past week.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 Aria made her granny yia-yia a birthday card, and then wanted to do some more painting. I forgot to snap a picture of the card but it turned out super cute. We did a hand print cake - her palm as the cake and her fingers minus her thumb for the candles.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 I got this roboraptor toy for Chris for Christmas years ago, because he is really just a big kid. I randomly thought about it and asked him if he knew where it was in storage. Aria was hesitant at first, and then grew brave enough to give him pets and kisses and then carry him around. She demanded that we make him move around day after day until she tucked him underneath a cabinet and has been satisfied sitting next to him.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
What a cool kid.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 I turned the living room into chaos one day. I brought out all the toys from all the places and even set up Aria's tent so that she could have all the fun and make all the mess. I also popped in Where the Wild Things Are, which I thought was the worst movie ever. I've never read the story so it has no sentimental value to me, I just thought the kid was a total brat. Not to mention it felt like it lasted about 4 hours. Never again!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 She put her own shoes on all by herself, the right feet and everything. And, all of a sudden she feels so old.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 We had grandma and uncle Jared over for pizza! Aria smiled with a mouthful of food, but I'm pretty sure she purposefully stuck a few bits out of her mouth.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She ended her pizza dinner with half a dozen refills of 'dip' (sauce) and then licked the little bowl clean. It was about then that she realized she could suction it on to her chin. Next up spoons on the nose!
 
Have a sweet Sunday!
 
Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/

6 comments:

  1. I love it when kids put on their parents sunglasses. They seem to really think they are cool beans with those sunnies on.
    And the last pic? Bahahaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, so many fun moments! Your little one is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! That card sounds adorable. I love making things for the Grands. They get so tickled to have something handmade by their Grandchild!! And I love how much natural light your house gets. Aria looks apprehensive of the puppy in that first picture. SO cute! And that last picture cracks me up. And that’s talent!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read Where the Wild Things Are either... so I'm with ya - not into the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo with the cup on her face :) Reese is ALL about dip with everything- one of the only ways we can get her to eat veggies currently, haha. Usually we alternate between ketchup, ranch, and honey mustard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.