Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's the Little Things: Ring-a-ling

There was an amazingly pleasant breeze going on the other day so I walked out front to enjoy it. Aria trotted out behind me, and entertained herself for quite some time ringing the doorbell. It isn't the ding-dong type, but the kind that you crank and it rattles the bell on the inside of the door. She had so much fun ringing the bell, opening the door, and then closing it. Repeatedly. My gosh the squeals. I sipped my iced tea and enjoyed the show, and of course got Chris to snatch the camera for me so I could capture the moment. I just love when something so simple completely enchants her, and bonus points if it can take place outside while nobody is sweating to death. Check out the little video below! p.s. I got her to say her version of Baxter and Lizzy somewhere in the middle - it's a fave of mine.

Linking up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

13 comments:

  1. Aaaaaadorable. It's the little things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My 6 year old still gets a kick out of playing with the door bell... some things just never change :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! It's definitely the little things at this age. :) Isn't it amazing to watch them from afar...seriously priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ba! Liz! Oh my gosh, So sweet! I love the video and how she flings open the door and is SO excited! Gosh she is strong when she opens that door! In the morning I always have Mason close his closet door after we get his clothes and this morning he flung it closed SO hard it bounced back all the way open. I was impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is SO excited! That is really adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, she is adorable! I love how excited she got when she would open the door :) We have the standard doorbell, and Reese LOVES to push that thing, although we have to hold her since it's too tall for her to reach. Anytime we're out in front of the house, she'll yell 'BUTTON!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, what a sweetheart! I hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious!!!!! She's just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! SO stinkin' cute! Scarlett loves this game, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. Too cute! My boys love ringing the doorbell too. I open it, tell them I don't want any, and close it again. Sometimes I even sneak around the corner and scare them. They think I'm hilarious. Best game ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of the stuff these kids find entertaining! Ha! Marcus and I watched this no less than 4 times. He giggled every time Aria said goodbye to the camera and then squealed away joyfully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.