Friday, August 29, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Shelly from Windy City Baby

Hello, hello, hello! It's Friday! It's a long weekend, and we're going to Disney World! I'm probably driving Aria nuts by mentioning it all week, since I'm sure she doesn't understand 'We're going to Disney in 4 days!!'. She just knows that Disney is awesome, and why aren't we there right now. You know who else loves Disney? Shelly from Windy City Baby, who is today's Q&A star! It's funny, I just realized while I was putting this post together that the majority of my blog buddies share a love for Disney with me. Disney just brings people together!

Shelly and I got to know each other when we talked Disney prior to her Florida trip this summer. She asked me for some toddler friendly non-park activities and tips. I started to respond to her email thinking I didn't really have many, and then ended up typing paragraph after paragraph. Next thing we know I talked her right into visiting Magic Kingdom, and best of all her (completely adorable) daughter Josephine ended up having a blast. Apart from her fondness for Disney, she is a full time English teacher, lives in Chicago, enjoys holidays, baking, and yoga. All good things! You definitely need to go check her blog out, but of course first take a peek at her answers below.

Thanks so much for answering my questions today, Shelly!

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

3 comments:

  1. Have so much fun at Disney!! And I can't wait for Christmas with kiddos someday - that will definitely be my favorite holiday too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to know Shelley more!! And I am flatters to be mentioned! If only we got to actually see our blog friends in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved getting to know Shelley! She seems like such a fun mom! I'm going to pop over to her blog to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.