Monday, August 11, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Jasam from The Opulent Owl

Woo Woo! Time for another Q&A session! Today Jasam from The Opulent Owl is in the hot seat. Gosh I can't even remember how long we've been blog buddies, but I can say I cannot believe Maylee is turning a year old this month. All of a sudden she is so big, when she was just a tiny thing when I started following along. (pst Maylee's first birthday theme is a pink lemonade party! I'm excited to see how it all shapes up.) Jasam is such a positive and sweet person, and I'm glad I can count her as a friend I've made via blogging. So you must go check out her blog, but first check out her answers below.

Thanks for playing along, Jasam!

 Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

5 comments:

  1. Jasam is such a sweetie! Loved getting to know her a little better, and loved the advice for juggling mommyhood and being a student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing.. always love to meet new bloggers.
    and you're blog is looking good.. like all the changes you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! She sounds like a fun gal! I'm going to take a gander at her bloggity blog now! You already know I'm a fan of this series. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney, thank you for this awesome opportunity to guest post on your blog! I am glad that I came across your blog and became your friend as well :-) I can't believe how big Aria is getting either!! Gosh! I would also like to say that I loved reading what everyone had to say in the comments. Y'all are too sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! I love this. Jasam is an amazing, amazing lady!! Jasam, THANK YOU!! :) You are a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.