Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sweet Sunday

July 6th - 12th
Our simple and sweet moments from the past week.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup
 This picture makes me laugh every time. Dad is working on putting her hair up with a clip, and I have no idea what is going on with her expression but I love it.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup
Sweet Turtle Soup
 Oh look, more rain. Aria found the spot where the runoff from the porch roof was falling to the grass and stood under it. I guess it wasn't raining hard enough for her preferences.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 Anybody else feel old when they spin their kid but are too dizzy after a few turns to do it again? Aria thinks we are really lame.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 Step one - take all the DVDs out.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 Step two - wear the holder.

Sweet Turtle Soup
Sweet Turtle Soup
 We finally got some sparklers. They sucked. I definitely remember sparklers being a little more...fun. But, Aria wanted to hold one. I'm surprised she didn't drop it when the sparkles hit her arm. Clearly she is less of a wuss than her mom.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 She is the ant whisperer. I pointed out an ant and she immediately did this while saying 'an, an, an'.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 It didn't rain, so we played in the hose instead. The baseball needed it's daily bath.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 This was the 'oh crap' moment as I watched her whip around and charge me.
 
Have a sweet Sunday!
 
 Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/
post signature

18 comments:

  1. Love the ant picture!!!! Seriously probably the cutest picture I've seen in awhile (including of Lily). Does Chris know how to do Aria's hair? My husband just gets so confused. Lol I'm like it's not that hard! I love that y'all swing her in the air too. That's definitely one of our favorite pastimes. I always get way more dizzy than her. She's all like "more! More! More!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cute little sweet heart. I hope you & your family had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just picture you saying 'oh no!' with that last picture- hahaha! I love how long her hair is getting! I'm willing Reese's to grow some more- right now she has a few curls but just in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to see Sean try and put bows/clips in our girl's hair, hahaha! I think he'll be the one taking them out! You're so much braver than I am...I couldn't bring myself to let Wyatt have a sparkler. I just kept picturing him grabbing the fire! Love the sweet pics this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun in all those little moments!
    We tried out some sparklers this year. I remember them being much bigger, and lasting more than 3 seconds. Marcus was just as unimpressed by them as me (he absolutely hated them). Maybe next year will bring us a little more excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! Love A's sweet face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great pics! Your daughter is adorable! I'm your newest follower, I've also linked up to Rebecca's party. Would love for you to come over to mine & maybe follow back.
    http://leomommyof4.blogspot.com/2014/07/simple-things-sunday-morning-walk.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little doll! Fun pictures, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures with her hair up using the hair clip! I can't wait til Maylee's hair gets a little longer so I can put her hair in pig tails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, sweet moments!! :) Love that little green outfit. And yes, sparklers just aren't the same. You have to order the 'wedding' sparklers. They're huge and so pretty and last longer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL @ the picture of Aria coming towards you with the water hose. Kids can be so spunky when they want to be, huh? Sofia actually got me with the remote the other day, taking it from me when I was trying to reach for it. I was amazed like "how did you even about that kid?" It's amazing how smart they are at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, the ant whisperer. She'd have a ball in my backyard, the ants have been going crazy out there lately. And that last pic is too funny! Hope your camera's water proof ;)

    The Joni Journey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love this post!! I love the idea of posting pictures and stories of random happenings from the week!
    I'm jealous of all of your rain! We've been teased with clouds but no rain... and Mia loves to play in it!!
    We never bought any sparklers because we knew Mia wouldn't ever stay up late enough for it to be dark enough for her to play with them... we never even thought to just do it while it's still light outside. DUH! Now I want to see how she likes them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute..
    didn't you hear.. cd holders are the your fashion trend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did you get her to hold a sparkler without dropping it?? Mason would either light his clothes on fire or throw it and light my clothes on fire! Ha. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these photos! She is so stinking cute! I'm impressed with her sparkler skills and that she likes ants so much. A and Mac would be the very best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cuteness overload! Love every bit of it from the hairstyling expression to the sparkler, and I giggled at the thought of her charging you with the hose! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.