Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sweet Sunday

July 20th - 26th
Our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 I peaked outside to watch the rain and noticed we had a visitor also enjoying the drizzle. So Chris, Aria, and I stood on the front porch to watch him. I wanted to see him fly away. We stood out waiting, watching, listening to the rain, waiting. I looked at Chris because we were talking about something, and when I looked back he was gone. Just my luck.

Sweet Turtle Soup
Aria ran out into the grass. I turned back inside to grab my water off the table. She noticed I wasn't on the porch anymore, and wasn't at all a fan. How dare you take two steps backwards, mom!

Sweet Turtle Soup
 Aria asked to wear my apron the other day, and wandered around the living room very stylishly.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 She enjoyed it so much she wanted to wear it again the next day. This picture made me laugh when I saw it though. I feel the same way sometimes, kid! I'm turning in my pearls. I don't want to cook and clean anymore.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 I'm a fan of having on music in the background, either classical or Christmas. My stance is that it doesn't count as Christmas music persay if there are no words. Aria loves when dad dances around the living room with her. I picked her up to dance one morning and she insisted on holding hands, just like with dad.

Sweet Turtle Soup
It is so hard to find good help these days. Always taking cell phone breaks!

Sweet Turtle Soup
She's ready to go to Disney! Double magic bands.

Sweet Turtle Soup
We were reading a story and it mentioned putting on your hat and boots. So, I asked Aria where she puts her hat? Intending for her to pat her head, but instead she ran into the bedroom and grabbed dad's hat. She wore it around completely over her eyes. She kept walking into things. I thought this picture was cute of her marching away blindly down the hall with a bag stuck to her foot.

Sweet Turtle Soup
More hat wearing, but at least this time she decided to have it above her eyes.

Sweet Turtle Soup
I swapped the furniture in the living room, and this is Aria's new favourite place. I thought she was in it all the time before, but now she literally is in it all the time.

Sweet Turtle Soup
 We are big fans of watching and listening to the rain. And, getting our toes wet.

Have a sweet Sunday!
 
Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/

8 comments:

  1. She is such a cute little missy, my son wanted to wear nannies apron the other day, we had to try tie it up he didnt trip over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S following you on instagram .. yep I'm addicted to the thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures of your Blessing. I remember when my Blessing was that age....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aria with her hat and necklace! OMG!! Killing me!!! Also...um totally LOVE the new layout!!!! Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so stinkin' cute & always makes me laugh!! Love the last picture of her watching the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute apron! I love kitchen helpers lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who wouldn't want to listen to the rain? It's the best. And when it's so hot down there it's the perfect outside activity if you ask me. And girl knows what she wants! Take her to Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That apron certainly is stylish, as well as the hat. :)
    How sweet that Aria loves to dance with you and Chris. A certain 2-year I know apparently thinks he's too cool to bust a move.
    The last picture? Adorable. Nothing beats a good afternoon of rain watching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.