Monday, July 7, 2014

Outtakes

We had a little too much fun getting a shot for our 'happy independence day' photo! I'm sure Chris gave me the side eye when I said 'hey, let's go outside and toss Aria into the air so I can get some pictures of her flying!'. I didn't get anything as epic as I was hoping for, what with my lack of photography skills, having zero luck with shadows, and Aria's desire to keep an eye on her catcher, but we did get a lot of laughs out of the attempt. I couldn't resist sharing a few more of the shots.
Fourth of July
I just know this one would have been that epic shot...it wasn't blurry and it was one of the first tosses so she was actually looking around instead of down. So of course I didn't have the right angle to get all of her in the shot.
Fourth of July
Fourth of July
Fourth of July
Flying!
Fourth of July
 Catching flies.
post signature

19 comments:

  1. I totally love the one where you cut off her head! haha opps! These are great photos - looks like a fun afternoon even if you didn't get the "epic" shot you wanted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, even without the perfect shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are still SO cute!!! The first one does make me laugh with her head cut off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! My husband does this almost nightly with Lily. She is obsessed. I've never thought to try and get a picture where it looks like she is flying. Bravo. Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Great idea to take a picture of this! I love her little outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I love the outtakes! And I bet this was arias favorite photo shoot to date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the outtakes! They are usually so much more fun than the ones that turn out the best. I bet she had a blast doing this shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love outtakes. Kinda makes me want to go jump on a trampoline!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! I did love how the 4th photo turned out. Good thing we have dads to do scary/fun stuff like this :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet Aria had a blast being tossed around by Daddy! The outtakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha love this! Bet she had the best time with this photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these outtakes. I need to do a post of some of the ridiculous outtakes we have on our cameras. I often get the side-eye from Joe when I make certain photo requests; I'm glad I'm not the only one:)

    www.windycitybaby.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha--love it!!! The things we moms will do for the perfect shot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outtakes!! I feel like so often we try to get the perfect photos and only post the good ones, but the outtakes are just as good, if not better, and definitely more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the 'outtake' photos! I get funny looks from my hubby too when I need to get a certain shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was wondering how you got the picture! I thought you used a green screen and photoshopped it! hahaha Catching flies sound more fun for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh - these are so cute!!! Loving the outtakes :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. too cute! love her little swim suit too
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.