Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

 
Summer Bucket List #3 - finger paint
I had a slightly different finger paint adventure planned out for us, but it wasn't panning out. So we switched gears and did some finger paint fireworks instead.
 Voila! I'm loving how it turned out. I can't recall the link (edit: here via here) where I got the idea from now, but tape 6-7 straws together and use the bendy ends to splay out for the fireworks. Perfectly festive.
 I hope you and yours have a fantastically patriotic holiday weekend! Happy Birthday America!

p.s. Check out last year's 4th of July picture...
Your turn! How is your summer bucket list coming along?
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. Kinda want to do that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!! I saw those on Pinterest but couldn't figure out how to make the "stamp". Ease share the details of the first picture! Beyond cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart! This was a good idea. I hope you guys have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOODNESS. If I said you were a genius, I think that would be an understatement. I LOVE THIS IDEA so much!!! I only wish I thought about it before I read this post and could have actually done it... on the list for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg haha! Look at Aria last year! I can't believe how big she is now! I thought about doing the same craft but I didn't have any bendy straws! It's great though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool craft idea! She looks very pleased with herself :) And omg baby Aria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this art project!!! it's so good and makes such a great keep sake! Looks like she loved it! Plus I love that photo of her flying in the air! happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 4th! Too many cute pictures in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the craft!! That turned out so well! Hope y'all had a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea!! I'm going to do this tomorrow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute idea!! Love this! I wish I would have done this one with Mac. I don't think we have any 4th of July artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea - these are adorable!! How fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is genius! I'm totally tucking this away for next year. And, maybe even for this winter (it could be seen as snowflakes, right??).

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute! It came out great. Adorable pictures as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.