Thursday, July 3, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me

Time for another mini Q&A session with one of my favourite bloggers and blog friends, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me. We started following each other after we realized we shared a love for all things holidays (but, Christmas the most!). We even hosted a Christmas link up last year, and are in the middle of a Summer one. She tells it how it is, she is funny, and she is a stay at home mom to one cute little boy named Connor. She writes about making a life in Texas, being a boy mom, and everything family. So, keep scrolling to see her answers.

Thanks for answering my questions today, Stephanie!

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
 
(If anybody is down for a Q&A with me, shoot me an email - sweetturtlesoup@gmail.com)
post signature

8 comments:

  1. loved Stephanie and reading more about her!! Great blog advise lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie is so wonderful! Love learning more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love reading these little interviews you do! Now to go check out her blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me today! I loved the questions you asked. Happy Friday Eve, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Great questions and answers. And yes, I couldn't agree with you more on what pisses you off. If everyone focused as much attention on their own child as they do others imagine how much further ahead we would all be in parenting. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to read! I follow both of your blogs, so I it was great getting to learn a little more about Stephanie :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Stephanie and loved learning more about her!
    Happy 4th to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie is one of my favs!! I'm dying for a real life meet up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.