Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Jamie from Cocktails & Carseats

Today Jamie from Cocktails & Carseats is joining me for a little Q&A time! She is one of the sweetest blog friends I've made, and we hit it off right away. I'm thinking because we both go a little nutty for Disney and our daughters are basically the same age almost to the day. I love reading about older babes so I have an idea of what lies ahead, and I love reading about younger babes because squishy little ones are the best and you remember all most of the milestones with fondness. But, there is something extra special about being friends with somebody that has a babe the same age that is going through the same things you are with your own. I've had the best time getting to know her and her little family, and I'm telling ya you should definitely give her a visit really soon. But first scroll down to see her answers!

Thanks so much for answering my questions, Jamie!
Meet Jamie from Cocktails & Carseats
question and answer with Cocktails & Carseats
question and answer with Cocktails & Carseats

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

6 comments:

  1. My son's birthday is Christmas day, best Christmas gift ever! With that being said, we have the same issue you guys do. We don't want him to feel gypped that he keeps getting birthday/Christmas gifts together. So we do a half birthday in June/July. So we throw a pool party instead :) It's hard during December because everyone is Christmas shopping, holiday parties and we didn't want to add another thing into the mix. So we do the half birthday party. We actually just threw him a couple of weeks ago! We figure we'll keep doing that until he tells us he doesn't want a half birthday party, but who wouldn't want to celebrate their birthday twice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, another Disney nut? What is wrong with you people?!!! ;) :) Seriously? her blog name. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was so fun to hear a little of your back story Jamie! Love Courtney's series and seeing some of my fav people here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie! You are the sweetest! We would totally be bff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.