Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Look What Aria Made!

Aria and I worked on a couple things to give to Chris for Father's Day. What says 'I love you, dad' better than finger painting?
Toddler Art
Toddler Art
We also designed a dad mug, but I forgot to order it until last minute. It wasn't suppose to arrive until a few days past Father's Day, but then on Saturday guess what arrived in the mail? Aria and I were so excited that it got here in time that we made Chris open his gifts immediately!
Gifts for Father's Day
Gifts for Dad on Father's Day - dad mug
Giving Dad Toddler Art
I'm not sure who loves the dad mug more, Chris or Aria. She's asked to give it kisses daily since he opened it, and loves turning it around and around looking at all the little pictures on it. But, Chris took it off to work with him so I guess it is out of luck on kisses. Maybe he will bring it home on weekends so Aria can give it extra weekend kisses.
Father's Day Art Projects
Aria also took Chris out to his favourite Irish pub for a Father's Day dinner, complete with chocolate cake. And, then spent the rest of the weekend running him ragged...at Target, around the house, and out back. Aria was definitely enjoying time with dad this weekend, and it was like I had the weekend off. Win all around! Although, we did never make it swimming because it was raining all weekend so we will have to do that very soon - and cross it off our summer bucket list in the process!
post signature

18 comments:

  1. Awwww! So cute, Courtney!! I love the mug. Now that's a gift that a dad can really use and enjoy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I'm sure he loved it all! And Aria's floral romper is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mug and painting! Very sweet! Also, I LOVE Aria's sandals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute and sweet!!! Hope your guy had a Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet. Love the smiles! And, finger painting is always a hit and a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the finger painting gifts - great idea! I've been afraid to do any sort of 'messy' activity in the house yet; I may have to do something like this though soon. I bet Reese would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the finger painting!! So sweet! Wyatt "made" something for daddy too, it was a little last minute..oops! And, I must know, where did you find that smock?! So sweet, we need one so Wyatt can get to painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love the paintings. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, could she get any cuter?! Love that cheesy grin! And she kisses the mug? Dying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mug is adorable!!! And her little smock while she's painting?! I die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bib shirt thing is amazing. Genius actually. You know all the smart things to have for a kid! The mug is adorable and such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute gifts! I love the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gifts! So sweet and personal. Did you use shutterfly for the mug? I love that site! Joe plus the grandpas all got photo gifts this year too :)

    The Joni Journey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Hands Down picture! Such a cute idea!
    We're working on bucket list items, too. However, the weather hasn't been cooperating much lately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your husband is a very lucky man to have a little girl that cares about him that much. I really love the mug and painting! Great work Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is that a smock shirt she's wearing?! If so, where did you get it?? I need one for my messy Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol at Aria wanting to kiss the mug!!! Love it! Where did y'all have that made btw? Perfect gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.s. Love how serious she is about her artwork in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.