Monday, May 26, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Kerry from Little White Dinosaur

I had so much fun doing mini Q&A sessions with some of my favourite bloggers while I was on my Disney trip that I wanted to keep it going. I really enjoy getting their answers back so I hope that you like getting to know them a little bit more too. Today's special guest is Kerry from Little White Dinosaur. I love reading her blog because I find it so different from my own life and yet so familiar. One of the big differences though is that she lives in Thailand with her adorable family. It is so interesting to read about her experiences as a mom in a country that isn't her first home, it sounds like such an adventure to me. Keep scrolling to see her answers.
 
Thanks for letting me pick your brain, Kerry!
 
And, p.s. I was totally just at Disney again!
Homemade non toxic paint - colourful fun
The little things I want to remember
Love for the ring sling
Simple 3 ingredient dinner
This little family of mine
 
Make sure to stop over to her blog and say hi real soon, tell her Courtney sent you!
 
(If anybody is down for a Q&A with me, shoot me an email - sweetturtlesoup@gmail.com)
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love these posts. I'm a stalker that way. I love a good Q&A session. Plus I love meeting new bloggers and sampling their stuff!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! How exciting to be over on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to visit both Thailand and Australia and here Kerry is living my dream! So nice to meet Kerry and her handsome guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.