Thursday, May 8, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Jenny from The Chronicles of We

While I am on a little Disney trip for the next few days, I asked a couple of my favourite ladies to help me out with guest posts. First up is the first blog friend I made, Jenny. She blogs over at The Chronicles of We and is awesome. So, in order for you to get to know her a little better I thought I'd have a little q&a session with her. Keep scrolling to see her answers.
Thanks for playing along, Jenny!
Image Map
 Here are a few of my favorite posts. If you have a chance I'd love for you to stop by and check them out!
 Dear Callie: I love you more everyday
One is not the loneliest number
Scars
Kid Tested, Mom Approved: Family Friendly Food
My experience with Postpartum Depression
 
Make sure to stop over to her blog and say hi real soon, tell her Courtney sent ya.
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Have fun on your Disney trip! I love these kind of posts; it's great getting to know other bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny is the best!! I loved this Q & A post!

    And yeah, us Midwestern bloggers have to rally together, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving her post! Hope you're having the best time at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love ladies and thanks for having me Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved getting to know Jenny better. I recently started following her blog. Her marriage advice is so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for "introducing" me to your first blog friend!! Fun post! Can't wait to hear all about your fun at WDW when you return, Courtney!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.