Friday, May 9, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason

While I am on a little Disney trip for the next few days, I asked a couple of my favourite ladies to help me out with guest posts. Yesterday Jenny stopped over and answered my questions, and today Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason is here for a visit. I'd love for you to get to know her better! She is a sweetheart (and her little boy is the cutest). We bonded over a fondness for Disney adventures. So, in order for you to get to know her better we had a little q&a session. Keep scrolling to see her answers.
Thanks for helping me out, Elizabeth!
 [It's the Little Things] Learning New Things
Mason's Big Boy Room Make-Over
BOY MOMS
BOY DADS
Mason's 1st Birthday
Mason's Birth Story
 
Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. The parenting advice is spot on! Loves getting to know Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to meet another Disney-loving friend through this guest post! ;) So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited to hear about your Disney adventures too! I'll pop over to your blog and check it out!

      Delete
  3. i'm LOVING all these q&a sessions from some of my favorite bloggers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Elizabeth! I love and totally agree with your parenting advise! You have to find your mom gut and learn to trust it. This mom gig is hard enough without second guessing ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh asking for extra In N Out sauce!! Genius! Why didn't I ever think of that? So doing that next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That spread is the BEST! I love to dip my fries in it! YUM :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for having me, Courtney! Hope you're having the BEST trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love getting to know other mama bloggers, especially Disney-loving ones ;) Consider me another follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.