Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sweet Sunday

March 30th - April 5th
All of our simply sweet moments from the past week.
 
A few extra shots from my birthday beach breakfast.
 
The pupper-nuts in the backyard. Lizzy has to be on her yard leash outside or she will go visit the neighbors. Baxter will listen so he has the run of the whole yard. So, he will stay just out of her chain length and she will do her best to get him to play with her. Popping all over and huffing right in front of him. Baxter just looks at her likes she is insane.
 
This was taken moments after I said 'Aria don't go off the porch you don't have shoes on'. And, you can't even be annoyed at her because two steps into the grass she looks back at you and holds out a hand so you will come join her. They make em cute for a reason!

Practicing my #selfie and accessorizing. Too many?

I saw this on a blog the other day and I decided after Aria woke up from her nap we would jump on the blended frozen bananas as 'ice cream' train. Her eyes lit up with the first bite. Winning.

 You'll never guess what she wanted to do the rest of the day.

Mine.

Have a sweet Sunday!
 
 Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Love all these photos! I love how cheeky they are - so sweet that she took a couple steps off the porch and held her hand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they are cheeky aren't they? I don't like walking in the yard without my shoes because two dogs..yeah. Before she was walking she knew she wasn't allowed off the wood, and she had no problem hanging out on the porch with me. When she started walking her dad would take her around the yard so now she wants nothing to do with the porch as a boundary. I can't wait to get some sort of play set out there. She loves being outside.

      Delete
  2. Those beach photos! What a lucky little girl. And that little footprint is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to let her play on the beach on a warm day. She hasn't been in the water since she was little. I do love footprints in the sand though, and even better if they are tiny =)

      Delete
  3. Love that third shot - little footprints, shadow and babe set against the vast ocean and sky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! It was so bright I couldn't quite see what I was getting pictures of, but that doesn't stop me from blinding shooting in a vague direction! I really liked how it put things in shadow though against the blue, so turned out just fine =)

      Delete
  4. Toes in the sand, toes in the grass - all sorts of perfection going on right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as long as there aren't toes in the dog poo =) I wish I would have taught them to poo in a certain spot, I definitely don't have the time or energy to train them for it now. Aria just loooves pointing out piles, and every once and a while picking them up much to my chagrin. So not sanitary!

      Delete
  5. Baby running on the beach is gorgeous! Makes me want to take my babies to the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Are you pretty far from your ocean? Totally worth a trip even if it is a hike to get there! Although your ocean is a lot colder than my ocean, but Aria loves running around in the sand and getting her toes wet. I love that she isn't scared of the water.

      Delete
  6. Those beach pics are frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.