Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's the Little Things :: 12

One of the cutest things about babies are their baby moves. I just cannot get enough. The bobbing and the bouncing and the bopping, it is really too much. Aria has been doing this leg kicking dance move that just kills me. I'm not sure where she picked it up from, but it is the best. The video is a few weeks old, back when we could hang out in pj pants and long sleeves comfortably. But, she is still doing this and it is still my favourite. It is a super short one today, so check her out!
Linking up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo
post signature

16 comments:

  1. That is so cute! When my LO dances, she moves her shoulders and it's the funniest thing! I'll have to post a video sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for one vote for a baby dance video! Even just on instagram, love them sooo much!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I have a video of my little doing her first dance at 10 months old and it's still my favorite video of her to date.

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! I've got some cute sitting dance videos from early on. Definitely top in my book!

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the link up! She is SO CUTE! Watching little ones dance always makes me smile! :)

    www.lovemyevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness!!! Girlfriend can get down!!! Lol love her little booty shakes! They were so fast too! I was wondering if it was in real time because she was shaking so fast then I realized the dogs were moving like normal. ha! Too precious! Shake it girrrrrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload! Ezzy was watching it with me and laughing :)

    The Joni Journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little bounce (right around the :22 second mark) is too much. Way to shake it little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Dancing is one of our favorite things to do too :) Visiting from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE her moves! Mason does the cutest dance when he dances to the Hot Dog Song too. Toddlers have good moves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, she is so cute! Love all the doggie booty shaking as well! Mac's version of dancing is spinning around in circle flailing his arms until he falls down. Toddlers are so silly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.