Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's the Little Things :: 10

Joining up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique today for their 'little things' link up! This week I have a video of an Aria quirk, just one of those random things she does. She likes to have her chin wiggled so she can make funny sounds. It is kind of hard to describe, but it is cuter than heck. These are the things I never want to forget. The little odd things Aria does. I've got a video of her doing her favourite nose wrinkle move from months ago that I just love. But, there are a lot of these quirks she has that are hard to capture on video because of their spontaneity and shortness of duration. I hope to get at least a few more on film before she outgrows them, but in the meantime enjoy my silly butt chin bobbing in this video.
littlethingslogo
post signature

16 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's just my computer but I can't get the video to work. I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, it finally worked and it's so cute! I will have to show Elin because she loves to watch other babies and kids.

      Delete
  2. That is the cutest video! Love the baby's. It's these lovely little things that makes being a Mum so worthwhile Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! All those odd things are my favourite.

      Thanks for popping by today!

      Delete
  3. So cute!!! I love that you do videos...they will be SO much fun to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just rewatched a couple of my older ones and had tears streaming down at the end. She already seems 10 years older than she was 6 months ago.

      Delete
  4. Hahahaha! I love that she wants to do it on her own, and then wants you to help when it doesn't work as well on her own. HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Nah that doesn't sound right, mom you do the chin part! =) She does this just about every time I wash her face. She'll start making the humming noise so I'll bob her chin a bit then wipe up food, rinse and repeat. I like how she does it for the camera too. I set it on the counter and she was like time to put on a show!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you!! Definitely my little nut. Kids do such funny things, I hope I can capture more of her antics!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. haha, thanks =) Makes me wonder where she gets this stuff, I didn't teach it to her!

      Delete
  7. OMG soo cute. I remember when Myles did this too. I would put my finger to his lips and move it up and down. Then he would make noises just like her. I don't think I have that on video though :( This makes me realize I need to do more videos of the silly stuff he does. That stuff you want to remember, but it's to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that is hilarious!!! So freakin cute those little noises and how she clearly is like nope momma you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cuuuuuuuuuute is this?! Ah, I really need to take more videos of Mia!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the greatest!!! Love it! She’s too precious!!!! Cherish these videos and making them because the older they get the faster they run from the camera. Or at least in my world! ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.