Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sweet Sunday

February 23rd - March 8th
All of our simply sweet moments from the past two weeks.

One of Aria's new favourite things is to climb up into the glider, look out the window, and yell dada. The bubbles are also right on the other side of the window (leftovers from Halloween) so she will point to them and blow. Yeah, she is pretty cute - I know.

She had her after nap snack rocking backwards in the rocker. She is all smiles in this picture, but she was pretty subdued the whole time. We were listening to music so she was munching and staring off into space...lost in the music perhaps. For the life of me I cannot remember what type of music it was, which really isn't promising for my old age years.

As soon as dada gets home from work he takes Aria and the dogs outside for some running around and usually dirt eating for all involved. Not to mention a little Lizzy chasing.

We visited Aria's Godfather's. I just wanted to love up on Obi again.

 Adventure, this way!

Nothing like a little drinking and wheelbarrow (okay, who else thought it was wheelbarrel? the things you learn from spell check) riding.

There was a whole crew of people for Aria to show off in front of. 
She signed bunny every two seconds so we would take her over to visit him (or, her?), which was the first time she had used that sign. I was impressed.

Piggies with dada certainly got the pups excited. Chris had a trail of followers behind him.

 A few ibis decided to forage around the backyard for a long time the other day. Aria and the dogs couldn't take their eyes off of them (they are sitting to the left).

Another favourite past time, stealing the throw and rolling around on it. When she is finished the dogs like to steal it for a nap spot. Mutually beneficial.

 Now this is one of my favourite things! I love having a kitchen helper, I've been waiting for this day since well before Aria was around. And, Aria happens to be the best ingredient dumper and stir-er around.We made some yummy banana pancakes.

Have a sweet Sunday!
 
 photo signature2_zps3f86c68a.png

13 comments:

  1. Um. I for sure say, "wheelbarrel". Lol total news to me. My husband and I tell each other "one thing we learned new today" each evening. He will probably choke on his food at this.
    Lily helping in the kitchen is seriously my favorite thing ever! I love how seriously the job is taken! I'm so happy to see we share this as a favorite "mommy moment".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty cute about your evening share! Much better than 'what did you do today?'.
      It is just too sweet when they want to help. I try to get her to help me in any small ways I can think of all day long now that I know she is willing. But, definitely helping in the kitchen takes the cake!

      Delete
  2. So cute. I love that picture with all the spanish moss in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to go back and look to see which one you meant! So much spanish moss about that I forget it is there. It is pretty though when I remember to look at it, just not when it is all over the ground because it is full of bugs!

      Delete
  3. Your little kitchen helper is adorable!! And so is that Obi!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I have a kid big enough to help me in the kitchen now. One of those things I thought about way before the baby years, and now bam I've got one on my hands. Time is a nutty thing!

      Delete
  4. Aria is such a little cutie! I love the photo of her helping in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my fave for sure! Makes my heart happy every time she can help me dump and mix.

      Delete
  5. kitchen helper is my fav too! especially when they drag around the broom. l

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that she is old enough to help in the kitchen! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aria is such a doll!!!! Love these sweet pictures and her adorable antics!! Wheelbarrow? Really? I totally thought it was ‘barrel’!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo of her on her tippy toes!!


    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.