Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday: Butt Hearts, Sing-a-Longs, and Spring!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Linking up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness today to share some of our weekly happenings.

We started the week with St. Patrick's day and three days of leprechaun mayhem, magic, and mischief. Check the recap out if you missed it. It is long, but full of awesome, balloons, treasure hunts, and lucky charms.

Aria went on a visit to see her Godfather at work this week and he surprised her with a zoo sweatshirt. She came walking in the house looking like this. It was too cute watching her strut through the front room in an oversized sweatshirt.

 Guys, I finally jumped on board the Frozen bandwagon. It is such a cute movie - love the reindeer, love the snowman...or Sven and Olaf for those in the know. I wasn't the only one that got a little sniffly during the 'do you want to build a snowman?' song/scene, was I? Every time I hear the song I get so bummed about all those sibling childhood memories those girls missed out on, clearly I feel too much into things.
Do You Want to Build a Snowman? by Kristen Bell on Grooveshark
Also, I cannot get 'love is an open door' out of my head. I've been pulling it up on spotify and listening to it on repeat. Aria and Chris both look at me likes I'm nuts. Sorry, I'm not sorry.
Love Is an Open Door by Kristen Bell on Grooveshark
This is also the cutest. I want to be this awesome when I grow up!


Great grandma gave Aria one of her old purses, and now she won't take it off. She tosses it over her head and toddles around the house going about her business. It is one of the cutest things ever.

Aria and I went out back yesterday for a little mini Spring photo shoot. I tossed her in one of her many gifted dresses, gave her a flower, and paparazzi-ed the heck out of her. I got so many cute pictures I couldn't resist sharing a few more. I used one in yesterday's post to welcome Spring!

Have a lovely weekend!

post signature

25 comments:

  1. Aria is such a CUTIE PIE!! Glad you girls enjoyed such a fabulous week!! Keep enjoying that "Frozen" goodness! ;) Have a lovely first weekend of Spring, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We sure did. I also cannot get the Frozen soundtrack out of my head, very persistent those songs!

      Delete
  2. She is just so stinking cute in all these photos! I love love the pink dress and the green polka dot romper! Besides "let it go" "fixer up" is my favorite song from frozen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a whole closet full of frilly dressed like that pink one. I wish I had somebody to give them to when Aria out grows them! Once Upon a Child doesn't seem to want them. My mother in law loves to send them. Her Easter one is so cute =)
      Chris is sure that subliminal messages are in Frozen because I'm annoyingly stuck on all the songs!

      Delete
  3. That video of the parents singing is AMAZING!! lol, love the husband's expressions at the end! And def. loving all the super sweet photos of Aria!! :) :) Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, the parents are too funny. The husband definitely gets into it. I guess they have a youtube channel, not sure what else they have on it though.

      Happy hump day!

      Delete
  4. Aria is ADORABLE!!! Stopping by from 5 on Friday :) Carrying around that purse is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! That purse entertains her forever, she loves unzipping and zipping it. Plus, every time she tosses it over her head it looks like she is saying 'okay mom let's go shopping!'.

      Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete
  5. You seriously have the cutest outfits ever for her!!! I wanna jump on the ban wagon soooo bad but the kids copy hasn't arrived yet. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love Frozen. I even told the oldest girl I nanny I will stop blogging and keep my phone away the whole movie lol There are so many funny videos of ppl and kids singing the frozen songs they are all hilarious!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We never even have to buy her clothes because everybody loves sending us little girl clothes, especially my mother in law. We also shop the used baby clothes store so I can buy so many more outfits for a fraction of the cost, love it! Once Upon A Child, if you happen to have one nearby...might come in handy down the road!
      Did you end up seeing Frozen yet?! I seriously cannot get the songs out of my head.

      Delete
  6. I sent the video of the parent singing to my little sister (she's three) and she liked it. But then I asked her: what if Mommy and Daddy do that? ANd she goes, "Don't!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that is too cute!!! Kids are so funny.

      Delete
  7. Just downloaded the Frozen soundtrack today and waiting fir the DVD to arrive in the mail!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see Frozen yet?! That soundtrack is deadly though. Cannot get it out of my head. I haven't even watched/listened to them in a couple and it is still on replay in my mind.

      Delete
  8. Aria looks so adorable in all her little outfits!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arya is just the cutest.. i wish you lived near by and our kids could play together.. i think they'd get along fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know she would be enamored with your boys. She is so funny when she sees other kids or people...she stares at them, very quietly. We really don't know many other babies/toddlers for her to play with though. Wouldn't that be fun to have some play dates!

      Delete
  10. She is so adorable! I love that pink dress and love the sweatshirt. She can rock anything! We just got Frozen too and I'm dying to see it. Mac and the nanny are watching it during the day this week, so I have to wait until the weekend. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Right, she gets a lot of clothes from various family members..and sometimes I get a look at them thinking sooo not my style, then I put her in it and it is the cutest thing ever. She works it!
      Be prepared to have all the songs stuck in your head from Frozen! It has been days and still they are on replay in my mind...

      Delete
  11. My heart is bursting from the cuteness...I LOVE how festive you are and how exciting you make every holiday...she's so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Super sweet of you to say =) I think I still have more fun than she does, but I know she is enjoying it in the moment too.

      Delete
  12. I'm definitely going to have to get on the Frozen bandwagon...I know I'm missing out! And that dress is just adorable!! Of coure, not as cute as the cutie wearing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband tears up during that song as well. And that video of the parents singing is hysterical. I could see myself doing just that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha! that Frozen Youtube video cracks me up! I'm sure every parent that has a toddler can make one of these videos, because Frozen is THE THING to watch right now. I have yet to see it, but I know that I'm going to be buying it for my neice very soon, because she's begging me for it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.