Thursday, February 20, 2014

St Patrick's Day Baby Greens

Now that Valentine's day is over, even if there are heart balloons still lingering around the house, St. Patrick's day is next up to bat. I tend to treat St. Patrick's day about equally to Valentine's day. It is a lot of fun to wear green and have Irish music dance parties. I think that is at least the required minimum for March fun, no excuses! Plus, March is my birthday month and any holiday in March is a friend of mine! So the first thing you are going to need is festive clothing in the right colour, green. And, here are some of my faves. What I would consider more boy-friendly pieces are on the left, and more lady-friendly toward the right. My favourite might be #7, I can definitely picture Aria toddling around in a green tutu. But, you can't go wrong with appropriately coloured pants.
St. Patrick's Day - lucky wear
 [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 ]
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Aria's clothing selection is getting stale now that she slowed down with the growing. It was nice when she'd outgrow whatever size after 2 months or so. Everything was new, and fun, and fresh! Must go shopping.

      Delete
  2. I thought I would have Marcus on/near St. Patrick's day, so I bought him an appropriate onesie for the occasion. Sadly, he came about a week later. But, that doesn't mean I can't deck him out in the festive green this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on, Marcus shares my birth month! Aria was the opposite. I assumed she would not make her appearance before Christmas and then she came 5 weeks early. Not a single Christmas present did she get from us, no teeny tiny my first Christmas jammies, nothing. We didn't even have the crib set up yet. Oy.

      Delete
  3. How cute!! What a fun group of clothes and festive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.