Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just a Little Begging

Hello, hi, how are you? Good? Good! Nothing much going on here other than watching Disney videos (the kind from other peoples' vacations) on youtube in my underwear. It's hot out. Just keeping things real.

I thought I'd ask for a little help today. See I've got this Facebook page for Sweet Turtle, and she just needs 1 more little itty bitty like to be at a nice even 30. Facebook keeps telling me that is the number to achieve if I want to be taken seriously, and get insights. I'm not even sure what that involves, but it sounds pretty epic - no?

So, here is how you can be awesome today! Click here and then click like. Or, click that little cute black 'f' button in my side bar to the right and then click like. Or, if you are feeling adventurous you can click the picture below and then click like. So many options, guys.
https://www.facebook.com/SweetTurtleSoup
 I hope you have a lovely rest of the day, friends!
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

8 comments:

  1. Got it sister!! Look up my blog page if you want to like me ;) too... Wife Mommy Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Made my day. I've already got you on FB =)

      Delete
  2. Liked! Good thing you post this coz my FB page need some updating. I never changed my blog address on my FB page haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, happy to help =) Thanks for liking! I finally have the little 'insights' box!

      Delete
  3. Done and done! Sorry I've been so pathetic about commenting lately! I promise I'm still around and reading, just usually late at night, on my phone, where it's impossible to comment. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.