Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz

I saw this and thought it was just the most fun thing ever! I can't remember the last time I read Cosmo, but I do remember loving those quizzes. Adding a blog spin to it is straight up genius in my book - high five, Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel. I couldn't resist filling out my answers. And, I'm totally encouraging you to as well. You can download the file at the above clicky and then link up at Two Thirds Hazel (for another week or so).
Now go have fun, it is Saturday (and 11 days until Christmas!!!!). I personally have some shopping to do, which I'm sure will be just delightful so close to Christmas.
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this all over blog land! Looks so fun, might have to participate. Glad I'm not the only one not in the mood to cook today. Looks like I'll just be throwing something in the slow cooker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do it. Super cute way to do a little about me post! Ha, even the slow cooker was too involved for me today. I had odds and ends from the fridge all day. Maybe I'll feel more productive tomorrow. Although, as soon as you mentioned slow cooker I instantly wanted chicken taco chili - so good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.