Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sweet Sunday

December 15th - 21st
I've been so busy I've barely picked up my camera this week. I'm knee deep into my annual goodie box send out. I'm making more this year than ever before, because clearly I love everybody!, but I think next year I should go with a staggered release. My feet are protesting. But, enjoy the few moments I did capture - I think they are extra sweet this week!

 Oh, look what Aria learned to do this week. I suppose it was inevitable after she learned how to climb up on the foot stool last week. Now I have to keep the thing upside down because she has already fallen on her noggin once, no need for round two.

 I need a toy storage solution stat! The living room looks like a toy bomb went off all day.

Before I went with the stool upside down strategy I thought just moving the stool to the other side of the room would work. She pushed it over to the chair and climbed right up. Stop being so smart!

Oh, hi mom! Just doing a little yoga on top of the stool.

 Dada came home - time for some much needed snuggles!

Have a sweet Sunday with three days left until Christmas.

Linking up with:

facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

9 comments:

  1. We had the same problem with the toys in our living room. We used some Christmas money (last year) and purchased a nice, wooden toy box. The hinge prevents the box from slamming little fingers, and when the top is closed it can double as a seat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a really quick search for toy boxes last week and I was not expecting the prices! Even the ugly plastic blind you with colours type were up there. I'd much prefer a nice simple wooden type, I'm sure similar to yours! I'll have to do a new search now that I have a better grasp on how much they will cost....reality vs expectations closer.

      Delete
  2. Aw! How sweet! I believe that homes always look better when lived in. :) Happy Holidays! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my home is certainly gorgeous then! =) I know what you mean though, and completely agree. I had a friend way back in the day and her parents' home was like a museum...you couldn't touch anything. Whats the point? Not my style at all!

      Delete
  3. I'm so awful at taking pictures. Really. I am. Half the time me and Savanna are super lazy and don't even get out of our Pj's..how many pictures can I take of her in her pj's?! LOL. I think the last picture you posted is by far my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! That is my problem with not wanting to get in front of the camera. The worst is definitely my hair - a messy frizzy bun I probably didn't even brush that morning. Nobody wants to see that, esp me =) But, I'm pretty sure infinity is the # of babes in pj pics allowed!

      Delete
  4. So sweet;)
    Toys everywhere usually means a fun day and restful nap / nights sleep
    Merry Christmas
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We party hard around here for certain =) I don't mind the toys all over so much as not having a place to put them at the end of the day, besides piled on top of the coffee table! But, I love that she sometimes manages to help put away things into bags. Can't wait to take advantage of that.

      Delete
  5. I so understand the stool frustration - we have the same problem with Callie's stool and the fridge water dispenser! Independence is good .... well mostly! Callie just got those muchkin bath letters I saw in one of the photos and loves them! She even tries to sing ABCs to them in the bath. I hope Aria loves them as much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.