Tuesday, December 10, 2013

On the Second Day of Christmas...We Wear Festive Clothing!

The second day of The 5 Days of Christmas link up party is today with myself, as well as Jenny from Growing up Jacobson, Jenesha from Books, Looks, & Babies, and Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me.
Today is all about the Christmas clothing- for more details check out this post. I never thought I would have so much fun dressing a tiny human! For today's post I thought I would do some inspiration boards of the various outfits little ones seem to need during the holidays.
http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/turtle-style/
I take quite a few pictures on a regular basis, but it seems to triple around the holidays and especially Christmas. There are Christmas card pictures, and in front of Christmas tree pictures, and with the whole family pictures, and visiting Santa pictures, etc. So, these Christmas outfits are for events that require a little sprucing up.
http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/turtle-style/
While there are only a few occasions to get all festively fancy, there are many occasions to be festively cute and comfy (hint: everyday!). I love holiday graphics. Little critters, cute sayings, red and green - what's not to love?
http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/turtle-style/
And, it really isn't Christmas morning if you aren't sporting a pair of Christmas jammies, along with bedhead and hot cocoa. For me the ultimate Christmas pajamas are plaid, particularly red plaid - the sight just warms my soul. So, Aria will be comfy cozy in her plaid jams on Christmas Eve, but there is no reason you can't have a few more pairs for the rest of the month, right?
Sweet Turtle Soup
Now it is your turn! What are your littles wearing all month long? Or, on Christmas day? Or, on Christmas nights? Or, what did mom splurge on for the Christmas party? etcetcetc. We'd love to hear all about what is in your closet this holiday season! So, shop til you drop, write a post, grab the button above, link up on any of our 4 blogs, and most importantly have a jolly good time!

facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

10 comments:

  1. Those sweater dresses with the ruffle tights are probably the cutest things I've ever seen! I hope Aria wears that at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, that was one of the top things I wanted to get her for Christmas! She has the red pair actually and has worn them a couple times. One of those times for our Christmas pictures, so I'll be sure to put those on the blog in the next couple weeks!

      Delete
  2. So many cute outfits and jammies!!!! I love holiday wear on these sweet little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so many options for Christmas in the clothing department. I wish I had unlimited funds! But, Aria really has a good bit of festive pieces so I suppose I spend just enough =)

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this post. What a FUN link up!! I'm OBSESSED with Christmas jammies and Savanna has 2 Christmas dresses since we attend two different Christmas parties. I'm such a sucker for those ruffle tights, and sweater knit dresses are the best! Big or little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ruffle tights kill me. I think they even have a slight edge over the pjs for me, but only slight! I think every month needs some sort of festive jammie though, maybe I can make it happen in 2014 =)

      Delete
  4. you do such a great job with these collages! i joined Polyvore just so I could make them easily (although I have yet to jump on the bandwagon and publish them ;)). i think my favorite of the above are the rufflebutt tights, however. seriously, if we could get away with wearing them as adults, i would totally rock them (well, in my house while alone, because nobody needs to see THAT) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, normally it takes me for-ev-er to do the collages. But, magically I knocked out all three in no time! Maybe because I was tired and I didn't have the internet until yesterday so I needed to hurry hurry. Hopefully they all go like that from now on!
      Funny you mention ruffle butts on adults, I was thinking that my first collage might look like the for her and for him sides are for the parents. But, then I was like nah nobody would think ruffle butts are for adults. It would be such a crack up though if that were an acceptable style. I'm with you though, maybe just around the house would be pretty awesome!!

      Delete
  5. Cute outfits!! I love the ruffle tights! I dressed my daughter a gray and green reindeer outfit that said "No Mistletoe Required" :) She also has a Santa Claus pajama to wear in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I could NOT not have the ruffle tights for Christmas. They scream festive to me. "no mistletoe required" that sounds super cute!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.