Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness today for 5 of Aria's favourite birthday presents!
 Five of Aria's Favourite Birthday Presents
 [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 ]

It was decently hard to pick just 5 because Aria has a blast with every single thing she received. But, I settled on these 5 because I think she plays with them just a wee bit more than the rest.

My ABC animal bag - This is one of those toys that is a pain in the butt for mom and dad, but a blast for Aria. She relishes ripping off each animal and leaving a pile of zoo on the floor. And, lets just say if it wasn't for the reference card I would never figure out where each animal goes.

Parum Pum Pum drum - Aria hasn't really touched the bonus instruments inside the drum, but she loves the drum and drum sticks. I find it particularly funny when she puts the strap around her neck and then gets irate when she can't get it off again.

Poppin Play Piano - Obsessed. If I had to narrow it down to just one favourite, I would pick this piano. Her favourite setting is 'colours', and she loves putting it on top of things followed shortly by dragging it off of things.

Violet - Am I the only one that gets creeped out when dolls say they love your child? Aria enjoys giving it hugs though, and dancing along to the music. It is a pretty nifty toy, and just a little bit creepy too.

Whisper Ride 2 Buggy - We have gone out on walks every day since her birthday in this little car, minus the mini trip to St. Augustine we took last week (that I will eventually share pictures from). She has a great time pointing to birds, planes, cars, telephone wires, etc while we are chugging along down the street or in the backyard. She can't quite beep the horn on her own, but she hits it when I say beep beep every once and a while. This one is one of mama's favourites.

And, in case you are really into the details or need more Christmas ideas for a 1-ish year old Aria also got: clothes, freshly picked moccs, a homemade teepee, FP see and say, Cloud b Twilight Turtle (another of mama's favourites), B. Woofer Guitar, B blocks, B keys, Mega Bloks, move and crawl ball, Melissa & Doug puzzle, bath letters, The Night Before Christmas board book, Your Birthday Book keepsake, and a baby keepsake book. Plus, cash and gift cards (and anything that slipped my mind). I'm telling you this kid made out like a bandit and it isn't even Christmas yet.

Happy Friday! Happy almost Christmas!
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

4 comments:

  1. We have the drum & it totally is a hit at our house!!! Happy weekend love!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'a hit' I get it! Pun intended? =) I'm so easily amused, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Such cute picks! I almost got that drum set for my son I might have to go back and get it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Elliot likes noise, making messes, and whacking things I bet he would get a kick out of those drums. Plus, if not yet he can still grow into it! I tried to put toys on Aria's wish list that had a decent shelf life. Hopefully, it works out that way! Have a great weekend =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.