Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sweet Sunday

November 17th - 23rd
Our simply sweet moments this week!

We were practicing making elephant sounds until eating the tube became more appealing.

Somebody has discovered the joys of climbing. Mama is thrilled...

 The Christmas boxes made an appearance this week. So far just odds and ends are up and out, and the tree is naked except for some lights. I figured I needed a head start this year. Aria has pretty much left everything alone, which surprises the heck right out of me. She loves pushing the boxes around though.

Happy as a clam after her nap. It is hard to beat a warm smooshy freshly awake baby in your arms.
 
There isn't any walking going on, but there are prolonged free standing episodes popping up. And, she has taken to standing up on the dogs and then falling on her butt when they move.

Aria helped me make mashed potatoes this week. She pulled potatoes out of the sack so I could chop them up.

She figured out that the doors on the glass cabinet open and hold many enticing treasures. Good thing it also has locks.

She can make one hell of a mess, but she is very willing to share paper scraps.

I tossed in a couple links and she went to down trying to get them out while the bag moved around all over the place on her.

Linking up with:


facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

13 comments:

  1. Love those lil chubby legs...they start to lose the little creases as they walk and that was one of hardest things! Such cute photos--and yay you for getting those decorations out...I can't wait until Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the chubby legs with the little rolls. Melt my heart! I'm pretty sure she would disagree (esp as a teenager) but it would be so cute if she just kept them forever!

      Delete
  2. So adorable! My baby makes big old messes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When they learned to climb was probably one of my least favorite milestones. My big, strong almost two-yr-old is still surprising me with the places he can get to that his siblings never accomplished. OH well. Super cute photos of your little one. Great captions as always!!
    ~Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far she can only get her little leg up on the little grate pictured, but man she sure tries. Not looking forward to the heart attack the first time she manages to climb something higher...eek!
      haha that is cute that your almost 2 year old get in all the places, must be stubborn determination. I can see Aria being that way...uh oh.

      Delete
  4. Your daughter is so adorable! I love it when babies gets all chubby. omg, those creases ♥ How old is she now, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, the chub is so cute! She is just a week shy of being one. =)

      Delete
  5. She is such a cutie! Love these slice of life photos Courtney, thanks for linking up with the simple things this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! So sweet of you to pop over.
      I absolutely love the heart of your blog - to really enjoy the little things. It is so great how you really can breathe in that message reading your blog.

      Delete
  6. yay for decorating and love that she is being such a good girl leaving things alone (so far!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.