Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness today to bring you five things Aria is doing lately that put a smile on my face.

Babbling 'mama' -  She first started with the mamama right before Canadian Thanksgiving in October. She is still pretty stingy with it and usually pulls it out when she is annoyed, but it still melts my mama heart. (And, somewhat difficult to capture in a still picture...just pretend)

 Busting a move - She loves music and she loves getting her dance on when she hears something that strikes her fancy. It is definitely one of my all time favourite baby things, right up there with grasping your finger as a newborn. She will bounce and head bob and rock out. I'm super looking forward to when she is free standing or walking and starts dancing.


Waving - She is still perfecting her technique, but I think it is even cuter this way. She just opens and closes her hand, it usually looks like a come here movement.


Helping put her high chair back - We have the Boon Flair and it rolls, so after all the leftovers are wiped off she pushes the high chair with me guiding it back to its spot in the corner.
 Nose wrinkles - She crinkles up her nose and sniffs. She started doing it months ago, then stopped, and then started up again suddenly not too long ago. It is my favourite of her quirks.
 
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

14 comments:

  1. laurie rill scardinaNovember 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM

    I love when babies "babble" as you say..cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it is so cute when they start. I can't wait for her to try words/associations. Right now everything is dadada.

      Delete
  2. Please tell me you also celebrate Canadian thanksgiving! Because as a Canadian I tell my mom we need to celebrate it so she can technically have us for thanksgiving ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! And, I'm not Canadian but I look forward to it as much as 'American' Thanksgiving. We invite everybody over for a feast. 3 or 4 years now. It is the best start to the holidays in my book! You should totally do both T-days, you even have a better excuse.

      Delete
  3. Your daughter is absolutely adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY IS SHE SO BIG? I'm dying. I remember when she fit in the crook of my arm :(((((((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe November is half over already. She is almost a year. She is almost a toddler. She doesn't put everything in her mouth automatically anymore. She gets around. She laughs. It is friggin insane. oy

      Delete
  5. ahhh! your gal has plaid and pink on…just like the inspiration board! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice! I was too lazy to put her real pants back on. Or, I was subconsciously in party mode!

      Delete
  6. baby babble is wonderful and so is the start to waiving!! she's such a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cool to watch all her discoveries. Never a dull moment with a baby!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.