Monday, October 21, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

I look forward to these weekly mommy and me posts with Dear Owen and Everyday Love. Today's, however, is going to be short and to the point because I am ready to crash. It has been a long weekend. Full of all sorts of fun, but long nonetheless.

Yesterday we woke up and went to the park to feed the ducks. Before breakfast when it was still a decent temperature out. I'm glad the geese didn't feel the need to make an appearance, but the turtles, ibis, ducks, and squirrels did!
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

7 comments:

  1. That's a really fun easy activity that we need to do... oh wait we live in CO where there's no water :) I'm sure we can improvise somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hm you must live in the wrong part of CO, there were lakes all over the place in Boulder. Little ones, but I don't recall any ducks. Now that I think about it I can't think of any place to feed ducks or anything out there. You might have to just stick with watching them at the zoo...

      Delete
  2. I was just telling my husband I want to take landon to feed ducks! I just haven't had the time because we are a gluten free family and I don't have bread. lol. I will do it this week tho!! xo

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet if you go to the grocery and ask for any bread they are going to toss so you can feed ducks they would give you some! Aria just seems to be so enthralled with all the animals, we have a lot of fun going. Thanks for popping over!

      Delete
  3. My sister and I used to do this all the time when we were kids! It's a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take Rory, or maybe next month join us for duck feeding and breakfast some weekend!

      Delete
    2. I think I've figured out this commenting thing ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.