Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just A Reminder

I just wanted to send out a little reminder that tomorrow is the fourth(!) link up day for the Countdown to Halloween - 31 Days of Fall Fun! Write a post about anything you've done to add a little festive to each or any of the days in October for you and/or your family, and then come back here to link up every Thursday this month. I love finding simple yet brilliant ideas that inspire, so I hope you will share all of your fall fun adventures with us.

Check out link ups [one] [two] and [three] here.

I hope to see you tomorrow!
Sweet Turtle Soup
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.