Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday


It's friday, so that means time to link up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness for 5 on Friday. For today's 5 I thought I'd share the 5 must haves in my dream log cabin. Some days you just have to dream big.
Gorgeous location and porch space.
Many, many windows and a gigantic fireplace in the living room.
A kickass bathroom - preferably with windows and a fireplace.
An open, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space. And, a many window-ed dining nook.
A home library with many squishy chairs and another fireplace.
[ all pictures from pinterest ]

I am currently accepting all log cabin donations.

Happy Friday, and have a grand weekend! facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

10 comments:

  1. ooooooh my! your post is making me want to drive to the mountains, rent a big ol cabin, and cozliy snuggle myself in that gorgeous space all weekend! if only!!!


    happy friday, love!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I am drooling over my own post. I've always loved the idea of a log cabin. My top life fantasy! Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete
  2. I think I need to get myself out of sunny FL and find a cabin I can hide away in. Looks so cozy and inviting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you. I showed my husband our future home (ha) and he was like I don't think you'll find that in Florida. I was like I know, let's move! And win the lotto...

      Delete
  3. I want to spend all winter in a cabin like that, ideally on the side of a mountain where I can ski right out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband would like one where you could ski right out of it, well snowboard. I'd opt for the book and cocoa area though!

      Delete
  4. My family has a log cabin but it is no where close to that!! That looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I went with the over the top massive log cabins for my fantasy. Maybe something a little less intense could be achieved one day though =) I'm jealous of any log cabins! I bet having one in the family is nice. Super nice. Is it like a vacation home?

      Delete
  5. I would take ANY of those places... even for a week... beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! They would make the best R&R retreat for certain.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.