Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday


I decided to finally join the 5 on Friday link up, because everybody else in the entire blogging universe does so I obviously need to get with the program! So, today I am linking up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness.
[ 1 ]  I've been totally crushing on these leggings from Gap, plus 35% off until Monday. They also come in black and white, but I think the purple and black is beyond perfect for October.

[ 2 ] I had, until very recently, a green shirt with an owl graphic on it that I had been running around in because yay festive. But, somehow I bleached a circle in the middle. I haven't a clue how it happened. I was still wearing it. All of a sudden I look down and why is there a white circle on my shirt?! So, I need a new festive shirt to wear, and this one is 10 bucks from Target - can't go wrong.

[ 3 ] I have seriously been on the hunt for the perfect grey booties for years. Literally since I lived in Colorado almost 4 years ago I have wanted grey booties. I think I must have the grey bootie curse (snort), I just never find a pair that is the right height, colour, price, cuteness level, or my size. These above from Sole Society, which are adorable and perfect, are not available in my size. Sigh.

[ 4 ] I have been badgering Chris for a bigger purse for a while now. A chocolate brown Coach purse to be exact. Mine is just big enough to fit the essentials, but I would really like to fit a couple things for Aria in there too so I don't have to a. not have them or b. take a big ol' diaper bag. Also, now that I have a medium-ish sized camera it definitely doesn't fit in my purse and the Lord knows I like to drag the camera along on the outings.

[ 5 ] Speaking of my camera, the strap is annoying. It is harsh around my neck and irritating. I found this pretty pretty one, and then saw it was $130. Wha....damn that is pricy. I hope it has a built in neck massager for that price. Geesh.

facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

1 comment:

  1. that Halloween shirt is awesome and you can't beat the price!!

    ok so you have to tell me how do you (everyone) do those fancy photo boxes of different things?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.