Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 
Linking up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness today to bring you the top 5 candies that I want in my Halloween treat bucket!
Halloween is just 6 days away now, and I have been most disciplined thus far in the candy department. But, now that Halloween is just around the corner I've got a major sweet tooth craving going on. It just isn't Halloween without Baby Ruth minis in my opinion, and the little Hershey's Cookies and Creme bars are my favourite any time of the year. Plus, who doesn't have a love/hate relationship with candy corn. And, top it off with anything else that contains caramel and I am good to go.

What about you, what candy can't you pass up come Halloween?
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Cookies and Creme are the BEST! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh look at that I can't even spell it, gee. Fixed!

      I inherited such a sweet tooth from my papa, but I try to keep the indulgence to Halloween and Easter. Now if only I could do the same with ice cream and chips - total weakness.

      I really want some of those tombstone cookies and creme minis! Think they are on sale yet?!

      Delete
  2. i am OBSESSED with candy corn. ESPECIALLY THE BIG PUMPKINS!! aaaaaa so good!!!!!!!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is weird - they are made of the same stuff, right? And, yet they taste totally different!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.