Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane #3 and Teeth

I didn't have a post scheduled for today, but I wanted to post that Aria's two top front teeth have broken through the gums. I had no idea that teeth could be so cute. They could be made cuter by the fact that Aria didn't make a fuss about them at all. She has just been patiently chewing on anything and everything. I've been semi on edge waiting for the teething drama, and nothing. She must be saving up for something. The rest of her teeth, toddler tantrums, the teenage years maybe. I suppose I will just enjoy the sweet tempered baby while she is still here!
And, because I didn't even want to attempt to catch a glimpse of her tiny white mountain range with my camera phone here is a throw back picture from January. She made the funniest bewildered expressions, which just about matches my expression when I saw her teeth yesterday morning.
Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.