Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Window Shopping: One Piece Swimsuits

I have not worn a one piece swimsuit in the longest time, but this summer they've been catching my eye. It could have something to do with giving birth and getting stretch marks. Maybe. But, they are so much cuter than I remember too. And, we all know I love to online window shopping. And by we, I mean me and my Pinterest boards. Just ask they'll tell you.
My favourite is #8, you should click below to see the detail on the back. And, #1 is hilarious - I'm not sure if I love it or hate it. But, since it is like $300+ the point is pretty moot. Which is your favourite? Did you see #4 has button details on the sides? So cute.

[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.